- Select a grade.
- Choose one or more species/species grouping(s). If desired, filter the species list by selecting for North American species only or for European species only. The default is a combined list of both and species.
- Select one or more region(s)/country(ies).
- When satisfied with the information included on the Stamp, click “Add Stamp”.
- Repeat until desired number of Stamps have been added.
- If desired, choose the preferred Wood Size in the Design Value Comparison section. The default is to provide Base Values.
Design values for each Stamp created will appear in tabular format, with the lowest value for each engineering term highlighted.
The Design Value Comparison calculator can be used to compare design values associated with each individual Stamp (or grade/species/region combination) you’ve created. It will also determine the applicable design values for the set of selected Stamps as a whole. The applicable value for each engineering property is the lowest value (highlighted) among all grades/species/regions included in the set selected.
PLIB believes the information generated by this calculator is accurate and conforms with design standards referenced by U.S. building codes.
Neither PLIB nor its members assume any responsibility for any particular design prepared from this on-line calculator. Those using this on-line calculator assume all liability and hold PLIB harmless from its use.
Please report any apparent inaccuracies to firstname.lastname@example.org